Adam Pedder

Hannahsketchbook

So I’ve been really diggin Sleep Token lately.

Take Me Back To Eden was probably my favorite album released last year. I was thrilled to finally see II give an interview demo with Drumeo which made me like them even more. I love how you can hear all their influences but fused into a new sound that seems fresh ,original, and evolving with every project. I am very impressed! They’re kit is also 🔥

I hope they stay anonymous. That’s the way to be famous in my opinion. 😆

Here is the video in case you are interested:

Let me know your thoughts! I felt inspired.

Edit: pronouns. Technically I don’t know II’s gender

Last edited:
I dig what they’re doing! Unfortunately for me, I can’t stand the monotone scream-singing parts—that style may be super popular and common, but I hate it enough to have a hard time getting to the other parts.

Great drummer but the band does nothing for me. But that’s ok, they’re kids and they’re not supposed to worry what folks like me think.

Great drummer but the band does nothing for me. But that’s ok, they’re kids and they’re not supposed to worry what folks like me think.
Totally get that. This band had to grow on me and I understand why many may not like them. I couldn’t even figure out what kind of band they were at first. I do love the drummer though!

Back