A little unconventional but, love it :)

Beautiful!!
I have a version of my full rig where it's all floor toms. I have a 14x12 marching snare that I put floor tom legs on so when you see my kit, the "rack" is a 14x14 floor tom as well.
Floor tom kit.jpeg

Love your 24 kick with it. Such a great, balanced kit.

Last edited:
I saw a guy playing a setup like this at a show a few years ago. Boom-ey.

Been tickling around on it & it's fantastic. Could well be a keeper :)

I dig the looks: shells at same height, straight cymbals, huge kick - looks like a cannon with balls.

Best finish they ever did! Nothing to do with the fact I have the 20/12/14 kit in that finish!

Miss big sizes, don't miss carrying them about although the though of a big shell bank is appealing and you're only an hour away from me if you ever get bored of it!

Would mean a major bollocking from the angry Irish one though

I dig it, i have been wanting to do a symetrical setup like Aaron Edgars uses... just to cheap to buy more drums and stands.. but being left handed and playing right it would be nice to be able to roll either way.

Best finish they ever did! Nothing to do with the fact I have the 20/12/14 kit in that finish!

Miss big sizes, don't miss carrying them about although the though of a big shell bank is appealing and you're only an hour away from me if you ever get bored of it!

Would mean a major bollocking from the angry Irish one though
These are surprisingly light :) Or am I justifying them too much 🤣

Back