Search results

1. mattyfatty76

Yamaha hihats

I need to replace my HH65. For those of you that have used both the HH65 and the RHH135, which one do you prefer? I think it would be nice to use a hi-hat stand to control the hi-hats. I played a RHH135 for a few minutes...it was ok, but so is the HH65. So, I don't know if the RH135 is really...
  2. mattyfatty76

Behringer UCA222

Hello Have any of you tried the Behringer UCA222 U-Control Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out Usb Audio Interface with Digital Output And Massive Software Bundle? I thought this would be a cheap way for me to record with play-along tracks and add the track to video, but I’m am a bit skeptical. The...
  3. mattyfatty76

Simple question on "4-Way Coordination"

Hello, I’ve been working a little bit with “4-Way Coordination” by Marvin Dahlgren and Elliot Fin. If any of you have worked with this book before, do you know if you are supposed to swing the eighths or play them straight? Or does it matter? Thanks for your help, Matt
  4. mattyfatty76

My first youtube video

Hello, I'm still relatively new here, I rarely post, but I enjoy reading this board every day. I've finally figured out how to get some videos on Youtube, and I've always wanted to post my playing so I can get feedback on what I need to improve upon. Let me know what your think...
Back