Search results

1. L

The Song Every Drummer Tries to Play But We All Play it Wrong

What would you say to get for a first one not too price heavy?
  2. L

Thank you Black Diamond! I had tickets with my dad for this year but it is cacellned. My fav Kiss drummer is either Peter Cris or Eric Carr. I like all the others too but they are my favorites because my second fav KISS song is LOVE IT LOUD!!!!!!!!
  3. L

Can Someone Do a Big Favor For Me???

Thank you I try to not stop that is what my teacher says.
  4. L

Thank You Blk Diamond. Are you a Kiss fan too? One of my fav songs is Black Diamond byKiss. It was the third song I learned to play all the way through! If you don't know it this is a good version imho
  5. L

haha you sound like Mr. Gardener! I am gonna learn it if it takes me all summer!
  6. L

Thank you Bo Eder. I am tryig to get it right and put the song on to practice. My regular teacher who can not give me lessons anymore told me to match my metrodome to the song. Once you know the song work on it a few bars at a time that is what I am doing. So you say thatI should just play it...
  7. L

Can someone here who is a long time drummer do a quick video lesson of how to do Don't Ever Want to Lose Ya' on here for me? I could probably send you money on the mail if you can do it but it would have to be cash of like $20 or $25 is the highest i can do? Thanks I just want to be allowed to...
  8. L

Yeah I was just excited to have different ones I bought a pair of silver ones and a pair of red.They said no demoing sticks before you buy on a sign.
  9. L

Right now either an Alesis or Simmons. I also am thinking og hetting the old D-4 or D5 and making my practice pads the kit with that. I can not try one out to decide because the manager of Guitar Center will not let me. :( I am oging to ask him if i pay for it can itry it and then he will do a...
  10. L

haha you would NOT want to tell Mr. Gardener THAT!!!!
  11. L

I can not go to drum lessons right now what is a good video or you tube to study?

Thanks! I know Nathan Brown the musician but he is a not nice person if it's the same one from the metal music page.
  12. L

I can not go to drum lessons right now what is a good video or you tube to study?

My teacher has not been doing lessons because of the COVIS 19 and I still do my old lessons and the old old ones but do any of you guys know about a good video to watch online or to buy so I can learn some good stuff? I am 13 years old actually 12 3/4 but I want to learn new things to...
  13. L

Yes can you please ask him to stop yelling at me I just buy sticks and sometimes heads but like to try out the sticks after i buy them on the electrc kit because i want to buy one as soon as i have $75 more dollars about. Thank you! Ludwig Rocker who plays GretschCatalinas PS I do not go to...
  14. L

Well he told me every drummer in the world plays it and in the video he says they do and all play it wrong. Mr. Gardener is a good drummer with success but he should be more nice to his paying customers. I bought my drum set from Guitar Center. Here is when I got it last year Sorry my mom...
  15. L

Your favorite limbs Independence exercices

I met Bobby at a clinic my mom took me to. He was really friendly and a good guy as well. He even signed a drum head for me and gave me a set of sticks. He is one of the best for sure.
  16. L

Yeah I can't order online because I don't have a credit card and this store is across from Berklee College when I want to go when I'm older. I like to look at drums but he has said to a lot of people every drummer can't play this song Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya'. I am almost there hopefully it...
  17. L

Well I won't do that because he is pretty mad all the time even when you don't try anything. Usually I don't but I buy sticks and heads and sometimes other things as well. I can't buy a drum set without my parents because on the train I take it would get stoled. Why is the Pearl logo sideways...
  18. L

Your favorite limbs Independence exercices

The best one I ever seen was Bobby Rock doing the octopus. That is my goal to do that!
  19. L

Back to basics?

My teacher has me always do in my practice the things we have worked on since I started. I spend an hour or so going through all that then maybe an hour or two doing my new lesson stuff then i jam to my iPhone.
Back