Search results

1. G

Cymbal Stand Help

A few photos after taking it apart as much as possible. Flat spot at the top of it. It does look like part of a stacker as some suggested. Do you not use sleeves with stackers since the post is almost 10mm?
  2. G

Cymbal Stand Help

Do you not use sleeves with stackers like these?
  3. G

Cymbal Stand Help

Do you not use a sleeve with stackers like these?
  4. G

Cymbal Stand Help

#9 Agreed that it looks like red label after viewing images. What accessory do I need to make this a functional cymbal stand?
  5. G

Cymbal Stand Help

What accessory to I need to make this a functional cymbal stand?
  6. G

Cymbal Stand Help / Advice

Tama Drum Set - purchased used for a really good deal. Not a big deal if I have to purchase another stand but still curious what the stand I have is for. I posted additional photos of the stand for review.
  7. G

additional photos for review
  8. G

Cymbal Stand Help

Just added a couple of photos for review
  9. G

Cymbal Stand Help

above are additional photos
  10. G

I’ll post a picture of the entire stand this evening.
  11. G

That is the top of a stand, I’ll take a picture of the whole thing this evening.
  12. G

After further homework, I am wondering if there is a boom cymbal holder missing or suppose to be attached to the upright. I does have a pivot point below it.
  13. G

Recently purchased a drum set for my son and this was one of the stands we received. It is a Yamaha and does not have treads and a wing nut like most. Measure 9.8 mm. I have not found another stand like it during my research. Is this truly a cymbal stand? What type of cymbal sleeve gets used...
  14. G

Cymbal Stand Help

Recently purchased a drum set for my son and this was one of the stands we received. It is a Yamaha and does not have treads and a wing nut like most. Measure 9.7 mm. I have not found another stand like it during my research. What type of cymbal sleeve gets used with it? Cymbal with it is also...
Back