Will the Eclipse Match the Hype?

I like astronomical events. Have already seen 2 total eclipses, so not traveling for this (partial is fine), but I decided to learn Eclipse from Dark Side on the drums. Glad it's not total here, not a fan of Bonnie Tyler, lol. Any other songs?

I like astronomical events. Have already seen 2 total eclipses, so not traveling for this (partial is fine), but I decided to learn Eclipse from Dark Side on the drums. Glad it's not total here, not a fan of Bonnie Tyler, lol. Any other songs?

Iron Maiden -- Total Eclipse was the B-side to "Run to the Hills." This live version is with Clive Burr (RIP).

Iron Maiden is the sole source of Son of Vistalite Black's knowledge of European history.

From people I’ve talked to it is every bit as dramatic as the hype. I want to go. It’s probably about four hours away on a Monday but hopefully I can

Hate to be cynical, but I believe most of the publicity is an attempt to garner tourist $.

Kind of interesting that occlusion of our source of light and warmth is also used to occlude honesty of intent.

I remember 3 total eclipses in elementary school in 60’s, two in high school then one first year of college ,since then it has to well over 50-60 total eclipses and if considered all types must be hundreds of eclipses total since 1965 and I was 10 years old. The novelty wore off in 80’s. Part of issue is read the hype but the path doesn’t offer a view for you, or the path is perfect and weather sucks so see little.

I remember 3 total eclipses in elementary school in 60’s, two in high school then one first year of college ,since then it has to well over 50-60 total eclipses and if considered all types must be hundreds of eclipses total since 1965 and I was 10 years old. The novelty wore off in 80’s. Part of issue is read the hype but the path doesn’t offer a view for you, or the path is perfect and weather sucks so see little.
There aren't that many if you're not traveling or counting for the whole planet. The average is 400 years for one location. Next US one is in 20 years (except a little at the edge of Alaska in '33).

anythign that happens in space and nature lives up to the hype for me. I am way more impressed by natural things than man made, that is for sure

and I am in the path of totality, so that makes it extra cool. We are going to camp out for it

anythign that happens in space and nature lives up to the hype for me. I am way more impressed by natural things than man made, that is for sure

and I am in the path of totality, so that makes it extra cool. We are going to camp out for it
Yeah here in Toledo we’re in it too I believe Cleveland is as well.

Back