Nick Buda's New Noble & Cooley Drum Kit

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
I just saw this video posted as a reveal for Nick Buda's new Noble & Cooley kit. Nick is a Nashville studio drummer and currently tours with Kenny Chesney.

Yup, saw the same video this morning.

Union series it looked like. Nordic shells with a really nice finish job on them.

google Fred Buda
was a well known percussion figure

Noble and Cooley’s bread and butter is their snare drums and rightly so , they have become iconic (at least as much as a boutique builder can get ). That being said their drum sets are very well made and sound great . I personally have owned Horizon and CD Maples kits . I have also played the walnut and Union (Tulip) kits and they are as nice as the aforementioned kits .

Nick Buda was very involved with the development and marketing of the Union series drums . They are a unique kit to be sure and the sound inclusion of Tulipwood for the plus of the shells of the Union series harkens back to N&C’s beginnings when they used Tulipwood shells to make drums for the Union Army .

Funny enough, about a month ago I made the trek to Noble & Cooley with my friend. He was going up to pick up his new kit he had built and I made the drive up with him from Philly. We had a chance to see this kit before Nick did and were told “no photos of that guy”, but we could have everything else. Pretty cool to see the delivery, thanks for sharing!

Back