whats the first triplet song that comes to your head? Please mention which instrument provides the triplet feel in your comment

Hot Fun in the Summertime
-Sly and the Family Stone
😁
There's dangerous subtlety going on where he matches up with the bass player on the ascending scale part . No grace notes or Bonham doubles permitted - you got to hit that sweet spot note as its sailing past . Good choice !! I use this song to bring me back to earth when I think too slick for my own good( and everybody else's) . Errico was not a two and four chimpanzee . His sensibilities and control were far deeper than that . He and Cassidy from Spirit were powerful rhythmically, musically and intellectually . They knew and they knew how .

Last edited:
Slowing it down to a rolling waltz to work out triplet patterns. The only problem is stopping it from playing in yer head.

The hihat is playing an eight note and two sixteens. That is not triplets.
View attachment 140313
OP said "feel." if you want to argue about it this way concerning techincal drumming, in which general listeners have never even noticed, go have fun with yourself. fact is, cocaine is without question a triplet "feel." my point.

Last edited:
OP said "feel." if you want to argue about it this way concerning techincal drumming, in which general listeners have never even noticed, go have fun with yourself. fact is, cocaine is without question a triplet "feel." my point.
If you think "Cocaine" is triplet based, then you're obviously DOING too much of that crap!!

Uhhhh, no it isn't. Sorry.

yeah Cocaine is duple....

moving on

reggae-triplet song
unsure of one..

Back