New Music Video from one of my bands

AWB meets Chicago meets T.O.P. all the greats rolled into one kickin groovin good timing band. Reminds me of a band called The groove hogs that tripped me out in a club moons ago. Ya!..get down! Wit yer bad selfs. 😃.

That was really good I enjoyed it the ending was funny. Good playing on everybody's part

Great timing to watch this as my girlfriend and I laze around the house with so-far mild Covid. Very good stuff - I'll echo everything roncadillac said!
Would love to learn more about how the video was made, if you can share.
Next video should have LOTS more drummer time, please!!

Thank you all!! These responses made my day! We've always been more of an "in your face" live act and have struggled to create media that reflects that so I'm thrilled at the feedback :)
AWB meets Chicago meets T.O.P. all the greats rolled into one kickin groovin good timing band. Reminds me of a band called The groove hogs that tripped me out in a club moons ago. Ya!..get down! Wit yer bad selfs. 😃.
Duude for real though, that Tanglewood era Danny Seraphine and all the Garibaldi stuff was a huge influence on me, so that is an enormous compliment. Thank you, proceeding to git down with it
Good tune, have you thought about doing a disco beat?
My only production note that seemed to slip through the cracks was the volume of my 16th note tambo playing with my left hand (as seen in the video) which achieves that to an extent.

Great timing to watch this as my girlfriend and I laze around the house with so-far mild Covid. Very good stuff - I'll echo everything roncadillac said!
Would love to learn more about how the video was made, if you can share.
Next video should have LOTS more drummer time, please!!
Aaah I hope your Covid has continued to be mild, waiting for a word back from a bandmate to see if I need to go get tested as well. Thank you for the kind words, and yes I'm happy to share!

The concept itself was brought forth by our close friends in the video production company, Northwest Motion Pictures, actually (and collaborated on by the lead singer). We had done an extensive storyboarding process for another video concept but the location fell through last minute so we pulled the trigger on this one. All b-roll was done in our practice room, and then the Don Quixote-esque scenes were shot at two locations, one in my bass player's backyard (with the stocks) and then at the location of the robotic mantis (a volunteer group of nerds called The Colossal Collective that my lead singer collaborates with).

We kept it all very in house and kind of just called in some favors and finally put our heads together with some other creators that have been in our little crew for a while now.

Back