PhillyJoeFan
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan reacted to dalekay9ine's post in the thread My favorite sticks with Like Like.
      I've found for the $3 more up charge these absolutely last way longer than the hickory counterparts!
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan replied to the thread My favorite sticks.
      Of all the years of playing, I’ve never tried Vater sticks. Nice, one of my favorites Chris “Daddy” Dave has a signature stick that...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan reacted to Liaztraht's post in the thread My favorite sticks with Like Like.
      After years of Vater LA 5A (and some 2B) I tried some Promark Firegrain 5B rebound... I might have a new favorite. I like how they...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      Diggin’ your choices !!
    • PhillyJoeFan
      Sick !!! Right with you all day on the 7A’s brother. I’m 6’2 and change, 235, and it’s still my go to stick my man. 👍🏽 Despite my size.
    • PhillyJoeFan
      Nice, dimensions bro ?
    • PhillyJoeFan
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan reacted to ZR2's post in the thread My favorite sticks with Like Like.
      I think the Buddy Rich sticks may be the best sticks I've ever picked up. Incredible. The specs are in line with what I was looking...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread Snare Position with Like Like.
      There’s a lot of stuff drummers do that I don’t get. Like having your toms way above your snare, or having your single rack so far away...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan replied to the thread Snare Position.
      I hear you bro. Despite playing near 20 years, I'm digging my now flat or no tilt snare bro. Rudiments sounding clean., as well as the...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan replied to the thread Snare Position.
      Because I come from a drum corps background, I always tilted my snare. Now, despite playing traditional grip, I’m loving life with it...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan replied to the thread Philly Joe Jones.
      Peace ✌🏽 & blessings 🙏🏽fam !!
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan replied to the thread Philly Joe Jones.
      Bro, right with you brother, dude please try Milestones, Philly was sick, in a sextet, only playing with a pair of hats, 1 ride A snare...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      PhillyJoeFan reacted to foursticks's post in the thread Philly Joe Jones with Like Like.
      I did a search and nothing showed up, much to my dismay.... Anyhow, I recently bought Cookin' and Relaxin' by The Miles Davis Quintet...
    • PhillyJoeFan
      Right on brother. With all the videos, I’m pretty much addicted to watching, especially mostly Bop Jazz videos, again I’ve never see any...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back