Multijd
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Multijd
      Multijd replied to the thread Wilcoxon No.114 WTF?!?.
      I actually don’t have a problem with that sticking. I think it is possible to play without too much trouble and is actually the kind of...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to toddbishop's post in the thread Wilcoxon No.114 WTF?!? with Like Like.
      I guess this is literally what's intended, and what John describes-- you have to pencil in this sticking for all of the 12s except the...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread Wilcoxon solos with Like Like.
      https://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/wilcoxon-no-114-wtf.144766/
    • Multijd
      Multijd replied to the thread Wilcoxon solos.
      Where did these stockings come from? I’ve had discussions online with guys who argue what I would call nonsensical solutions utilizing...
    • Multijd
      There is a particular printing that has a bunch of mistakes. It’s the one with the white paper cover from Ludwig in Cleveland. They...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to planoranger's post in the thread Wilcoxon solos with Like Like.
      It's waaaaay better to play things well slowly than to play them badly at a faster tempo. My two favorite teachers said the exact same...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread Wilcoxon solos with Like Like.
      I think working on these things at a slower tempo is great. Any tempo really. It comes down to what you want out of them. I used AAD +...
    • Multijd
      Nice job on this. Very accurate accent and rhythmic interpretation.
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to 8Mile's post in the thread Wilcoxon solos with Like Like.
      Instead of starting a separate thread for every Wilcoxon solo video I make, I will just post them all here in one place. These are all...
    • Multijd
      Email list. Get the email addresses at gigs. Send out one email a month. Include other interesting thoughts, quotes, links, recipes in...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to jda's post in the thread Music in education thoughts with Like Like.
      As far as Music in Schools the High School is right below me I'm above it on a Hill behind it. The Band practices just about every day...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to jda's post in the thread Music in education thoughts with Haha Haha.
      I find music in commercials distracting sometimes startling when I don't want startled or annoyed This one being especially bad and...
    • Multijd
      Multijd reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread Music in education thoughts with Like Like.
      Well, it's been a common theme because of lower grades in math and Norwegian etc.. to increase the amount of lessons in those subjects...
    • Multijd
      Well, then you're in luck! I grew up in the Toledo area, but have been gone for 25 years. I still make it back once or twice a year to...
    • Multijd
      Multijd replied to the thread rdavidr Videos.
      He’s a good player also. He records his audio and video well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…