jeffwj
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jeffwj
      jeffwj reacted to toddbishop's post in the thread Blush-Da vs Flam Drag with Like Like.
      I just wrote a more detailed thing on how to do it-- you probably don't need that.
    • jeffwj
      jeffwj replied to the thread Blush-Da vs Flam Drag.
      This is the video that introduced the blushda to many of us. Jeff
    • jeffwj
      It may be the same with the full version too. The arrows on the LH side that control the lyric placement are a little quirky. Jeff
    • jeffwj
      Thanks. I’ve been online - reading DW posts, but haven’t joined in much lately. I like Todd’s way of using articulations for stickings...
    • jeffwj
      jeffwj reacted to planoranger's post in the thread Blush-Da vs Flam Drag with Like Like.
      Jeff -- Thank you so much. I'm gonna give that a shot. BTW...long time, no see. Welcome back! Missed your knowledge.
    • jeffwj
      jeffwj reacted to planoranger's post in the thread Blush-Da vs Flam Drag with Like Like.
      Well, I tried Jeff's suggestion, and here is where Finale Notepad is REALLY different than the full version. The lyrics on all layers...
    • jeffwj
      jeffwj reacted to toddbishop's post in the thread Blush-Da vs Flam Drag with Like Like.
      I didn't, I grabbed them off the net. But I write a lot of stuff. I use Finale, and I use articulations to do stickings-- here are the...
    • jeffwj
      Interesting question. I'd like to see if Todd has an easier way of writing it - compared to the way I did it. I have the full version...
    • jeffwj
      Has anyone received the double issues? According to the update (linked below), they are supposed to combine two issues into one binding...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…