C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Clutch replied to the thread Nate Wood.
      For those who are curious to listen to Nate outside of the genre he usually plays...listen to the new album of the armenian pianist...
    • C
      Clutch replied to the thread Nate Smith.
      THIS IS AWESOME!
    • C
      Clutch replied to the thread Thomas Pridgen.
      This is one of the most interesting project Pridgen had in years, finally the album has been released. Below some tracks from a recent...
    • C
      Clutch replied to the thread The legendary Steve Gadd.
    • C
      Clutch reacted to Trigger's post in the thread Aric Improta with Like Like.
      I saw night verses open for tool a few months back and my god those guys can play. Aric is on a different level.
    • C
      Clutch reacted to K Chez's post in the thread Aric Improta with Like Like.
      Everything about this guy and this band is off the charts incredible...
    • C
      Clutch reacted to Swiss Matthias's post in the thread Matt Garstka with Like Like.
      I like Matt's drumming, and I highly admire his ridiculous skills and work ethic. I also enjoy Animals' new album! I find Matt and his...
    • C
      Clutch reacted to striker's post in the thread Steve Smith with Love Love.
      Steve Smith - Two solos in 3/4 on the PAS Billy Gladstone Drumset
    • C
      Clutch replied to the thread Nate Smith.
    • C
      Clutch replied to the thread Ronald Bruner Jr..
      I don't want to speculate either, his drinking problem has been known for a long time, I don't think I've revealed anything that wasn't...
    • C
      Clutch reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Ronald Bruner Jr. with Like Like.
      I appreciate your concern for Ronald and his career. I don’t know him personally or his life situation so would rather not speculate on...
    • C
      He continued to play with Kenny for some concerts after what happened in milan, now Kenny Garrett is back on tour in Europe with another...
    • C
      Ok, troll.
    • C
      Clutch reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Ronald Bruner Jr. with Like Like.
      Yikes! That’s like a demonstration of how to lose a gig…😬
    • C
      I don't think you ask the same question to those who ask any kind of question on this forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back