Please say a prayer for my stepson

Well from a 1 percent chance he is about at a 3% chance to live. Miraculously he is showing signs of progress, able to breathe on his own but they are still using machines to breathe for him so he can use any strength he has to heal...but there is so much damage all over....All anyone can do is hope and pray. His sister's life is not in danger, never was, but she's got a long road ahead of her. Thank you all. If everyone could just say his name, Michael Duncan, and think good thoughts, I would be so grateful

. Thank you all. If everyone could just say his name, Michael Duncan, and think good thoughts, I would be so grateful

Done! And if you need anything else..you just let us know :)

If everyone could just say his name, Michael Duncan, and think good thoughts, I would be so grateful

doing it as we speak brother

be strong for your family Larry they need you right now my man

Sending prayers and healing vibes to your stepson Michael, Larry. Please, God- give him a chance.

-John

If everyone could just say his name, Michael Duncan, and think good thoughts, I would be so grateful
Done, Larry. What a sad, terrible, and stunning turn of events. I hope Michael and his sister make full recoveries, no matter how big an ask that may be.

Thoughts and prayers with you Larry.
Neal

Well from a 1 percent chance he is about at a 3% chance to live. Miraculously he is showing signs of progress, able to breathe on his own but they are still using machines to breathe for him so he can use any strength he has to heal...but there is so much damage all over....All anyone can do is hope and pray. His sister's life is not in danger, never was, but she's got a long road ahead of her. Thank you all. If everyone could just say his name, Michael Duncan, and think good thoughts, I would be so grateful

Will make a point of it each night Larry. Terrible news. Try to take it easy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Larry..............miracles do happen brother..........please keep us updated.

Such sad news Larry.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for all.May you find the strength you need in one another.

Steve B

Something about my personality is really terrible at this kind of thing. I guess I probably don't know what to do when I can't fill the space with some stupid joke, and I'm not one to pray to any deity.

I'm sorry this happened, Larry. Life is so fragile and quick. We bitch about the stupidest things and ignore the most important. Try to take some extra time for the important stuff in light of this tragedy.

That's horrible... on Christmas...

Best wishes man. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. You have all of our support.

Back