Please help me find this kit (Tama Lars Ulrich Signature)

Hi mate,

Cheers- i saw that one as well. I think from memory it was a replica! not the signature kit.

I know one will pop up eventually!

brad, could be your lucky day. I have the set your looking for. black stands and all. my divorce may your lucky charm. if your still looking call me and we'll talk. 856 776 1064. EST Jerry

brad, could be your lucky day. I have the set your looking for. black stands and all. my divorce may your lucky charm. if your still looking call me and we'll talk. 856 776 1064. EST Jerry

Holy shit!! Pics, pics and more pics pleeeeease!!!!
(It's truly sad how excited I am by this)

ok as I figure how to post pics. I really suck at this tec shit!!!!! the set still gets used 2 or 3 times a week and it shows. never thought I would sell but shit happens a lot of shit is going. know anybody that want's a 1960 Austin Healy bug eye sprite???

Yeah the one in Australia, I remember it...........the douche, it was a Rockstar with black hoops and lugs...

I would have died for one of these kits..........or one off Justice tour

9 ply toms............you'll need a fork truck get the drums onto a stage...

... know anybody that want's a 1960 Austin Healy bug eye sprite???

I'd love one (but don't have space for another old car).

Keep It Simple and tamadrm have both posted things that make me think one of them may also be interested.

So that's one of us in Australia, on in the US and one in the UK. Are you prepared to cover the cost of shipping?

ETA: "bug eye"...that puts you somewhere in the US I think. We English speakers call 'em frog eye Sprites.

Last edited:
I have shipped kits similar in size to this and it isn't cheap. If the drums are nested inside each other it will cost about $620 for just the drums via UPS Ground. I bought a kit from a guy in Arizona and I had it shipped through a company called Pak-Mail who picked it up and packed it for the guy and that service cost me over $1300 just for shipping. No clue what the cost would be for international shipping

I'de like to through my hat in on this one. I would buy this kit in a heartbeat if given the opportunity and gladly pay the shipping. This is the most iconic kit ever in my opinion.

I remember the ad in modern drummer for the Signature kit/kits,as I recall there were two versions,the top of the line version like Lars played,and a version that was a little different,and much more affordable.Can't remember what the difference was,but I remember thinking it was cool that they offered a cheaper version for those who wanted a Lars Sig kit that could not afford the top of the line version,which as I remember was more expensive than an Artstar kit.

I have one of these sets for sale. It's in excellent plus condition. http://donnbennett.com/category/drum-gallery/drum-sets/
Call me at 206-353-6145 or PM me.
Thanx, Donn
IMG_8510-Lars_Sig_Kit-607x1024.jpg
Lars-Crop.png

tama-1992-limited-edition-lars-ulrich-signature-model-drum-set-8995-00

Definitely one of his better looking kits (and used on their tightest album IMO).
Loved the black & white contrast & homage to the "Power tom" era. Good luck finding one.

Back