What's your "day" job?

I work as a Foley Artist and have a very flexible schedule. Which is amazing for being able to play shows with my band EVACIGANA

hmmm...people still use Foley? That is awesome. I just assumed every thign was canned digital now

Probably a couple of years ago I posted that I was an aircraft welder. Well that's not true anymore, after 43+ yr. I retired last May. I've played more this last yr. than I ever have. I'm loving it.

I work as a Foley Artist and have a very flexible schedule. Which is amazing for being able to play shows with my band EVACIGANA
Flexible in terms of being able to do it any time of day/night, or in terms of being able to work the days you want and not the days you don't?

Also, nice playing, and I dig your band's sound.

Freelance video producer and editor. I work in the corporate world, mostly tech and pharma companies.

Flexible in terms of being able to do it any time of day/night, or in terms of being able to work the days you want and not the days you don't?

Also, nice playing, and I dig your band's sound.
Flexible as in if i have a gig on friday for example i can skip that day and work on a weekend for compensating.
Thank you dude! I'm happy you like it

Drum craftsman at Hovland Drum Company.
I have never heard of that company before.
Those drums look gorgeous!
Exclusively snares?
Your website says 5-8 inch depts ands 13 or 14 inch diameters. Then it says 2800.00 USD with an AWESOME case and worldwide shipping. So the price is 2800 for a 5x13 or an 8x14 and anything in between?
What if someone close wanted to pick one up? Do you have a "showroom", where someone could try a couple out?

Where in WI are you folks?

Maintenence worker for a senior living facility. The work is very rewarding although some of the residents can be hard to please. Some need to be in memory care as well.

I'm retired so I spend an inordinate amount of time reading and posting on the DW forum. Here I get no respect, not much for benefits and no pay at all. So it's great I feel like I"m working again ROFL.

Customer Service rep at home since my accident after being Store General Manager, Sales and Mkg Director and on my own for 10 years driving two surf shops.

Back