What Do You Search For Daily on Reverb/eBay/CL/FB?

I used to go to Ebay every day, but I prayed to be delivered from consumerism, and I was. So, I very rarely go there now. I have the drums, cymbals, and hardware I want. Peace and goodwill.

I used to go to Ebay every day, but I prayed to be delivered from consumerism, and I was. So, I very rarely go there now. I have the drums, cymbals, and hardware I want. Peace and goodwill.
Good for you. It helps if you already have what you want to be playing. Sometimes I think it would be better to just buy what I want so the thought of it no longer occupies my mind. I don’t struggle with consumerism in other areas of life. In general I really don’t care to own things. Even with drums I try to take a minimalist approach, but that’s a challenge.

I still constantly search ebay for Sonor phonic single drums in the sizes I'd like. Not close mind you..thee sizes. 18x22 8x12 14x14 16x16. I'd gladly have mismatched drums recovered.

Does Reverb have a "wish list" for an item you want to get notified of when one gets listed?

I looked but didn't see that feature available.

Does Reverb have a "wish list" for an item you want to get notified of when one gets listed?

I looked but didn't see that feature available.
You can add your searches to your feed, but I don’t think it will email you about it. Eg I have several saved searches, so as long as I check my feed I will know if something pops up.

I have routinely been searching for a 16" bass drum. Looking for a Gretsch 16x12, really.
...aaaaand I found one! Not a Gretsch, but a 16x12 Precision Drum Company (Keller maple shell) for a good price, arriving tomorrow!

Addendum: just arrived and sounds great, SO MUCH FUN!

Attachments

• rigowtgjcrqppcrwa2lm.jpg
    rigowtgjcrqppcrwa2lm.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 7
  • zrbjlh6foznvnqblnxww.jpg
    zrbjlh6foznvnqblnxww.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Oh ya...a 7x13 Brady snaredrum. I found! one after years of looking and Drumcenter of portsmouth has one. Over 3 freakin grand. Maybe I didn't want one bad enough. I don't gamble anymore but if I were to pull the lever for 5 or 6 grand that thing is mine.

Zildian avedis, or A's, not cstms, sabian aa, 18x16, or 16x18 (18" head size) purple satin DW floor tom, don't care what year to add on to a '96 kit. and i still need a throne!!

I'm going to add Pearl ' black "World Series" 16" floor tom ' to mine. I landed a deal on a BD, 13" rack tom, and snare recently. Just ordered a used matching 10" to add to it.

Last edited:
I’m keeping an eye out for a Gretsch Catalina Club for when I’m playing less salubrious venues and don’t want to take my USA Custom. 12, 14, 20 in orange sparkle would be nice.

I don't search daily or even weekly at this point as I have what I need for the moment......famous last words. I typically go through a period each year where I am looking for something specific and will hit Reverb throughout the day/week.

Perhaps some additional mics for the studio setup as more is always "betterer"......

Getting cheaper cymbals to play at home and give my HHX Legacies a good cleaning and a rest. I am mostly looking at Older Paiste 9000 and Alpha's.

6.5 x 14" Walnut, Bubinga, Oak or Cherry snare.
6.5 x 14 Pork Pie Patina Brass snare
6.5 x 14 Supraphonic snare
19" Zildjian A Med Thin crash

Back