The Cigar Lounge!

We have a cigar lounge across the bridge combined with a classy liquor store. Just cigar lovers..reading the paper..conversing about anything and everything. It makes me wish I smoked cigars or at least fake ones to join the club. I'd have to do some youtubing to brush up on cigar talk to fake my way through a conversation and blend in. 😃

Hey Bozozoid,

Cigar level nicotine has a positive effect on cognition and thought, as well as psychology and emotion-in my experience. It is great for conversations and independent thinking. Most peopIe at cigar lounges would welcome you as a nonsmoker. No need to fake being a cigar smoker :p

I have found though that it is physically debilitating, in the sense that the more refined movements required for drumming aren't as well controlled. Those fine motor skills just don't seem to be there-it's kinda strange. Consequerntly, I don't like to drum after a cigar as I feel significantly less than myself.

I was smoking cigars when I was younger. I enjoy it. I loved to spend the Sunday evening on my terrace with a cigar and a glass of whiskey. However, due to lung problems, I am not able to smoke. This is what my doctor recommended to me. But when you smoke for almost all your life, you can not simply quit. So, I was forced to find an alternative. I started vaping. I am a client at the Nexus Smoke vape store that sells electronic cigarettes that taste the same as cigars. The taste is not as good as a cigar, but at least it's something.

Last edited:
Hey Everybody,

So, got some more Cubans from Tijuana and thought I would share this with yall. So, Dad picked up some Cohibas and as I was talking to him about them and he said it was strange that the larger ones were actually cheaper. This is never the case. So, after doing a little research, I found that the larger ones were in fact counterfeit. On the left is a genuine Cohiba band from Cuba. The differences are pretty apparent. But, many people don't know what to look for. So, if you are ever buying Cuban Cohibas, make sure the band is identical to the one on the left. :)
All the best,
Tony
1000118964.jpg

Last edited:
A friend of mine's cousin worked at the Miami airport ( in some official capacity) and he would get these artisan hand-rolled cigars from Cuba and bring some to my friend-so I had a chance to try them and they were mighty tasty. I've given tobacco up but I dang sure miss a smoke. I was walking into Home Depot and a fella was smoking a cigar outside getting a cart-as I walked by I stood there a moment smelling and taking it in. I complimented him how good it smelled. Dammit.

Back