Stolen gear notice

jspitza

Hello all!
This was just posted on a friends FB wall. Any and all help is appreciated!

"Dear LA musicians, this was stolen from me last night in Los Angeles ( silver lake ) along with a canister throne in white glass glitter. Please let me know if you see it on any websites, music stores, pawn shops etc. it's a Ludwig black beauty with my fk'n name carved in it. Thanks, PK
@officialludwigdrums @damendrums #stolen #devestated

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOU THIS- NO QUESTIONS ASKED WE JUST WANT IT BACK. Thank you.
(note - it was not stolen during the benefit show, rather later in the evening from a car in the Silver Lake area)"

(Reposting just in case)
https://www.instagram.com/ludwigdrumshq/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFqe71BLvm/

I doubt the drum will make it up to Canada, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Wonder if any other cars were broken into that night? So, he did a benefit and then later that night his snare got stolen? Well that re-affirms the old adage that, " a good deed never goes unpunished." Poor guy.

Will keep my eyes open over here in New Orleans. One never knows where stuff may end up.

Patrick Keeler is a pro drummer and maybe it has sentimental value.

Exactly, which is why it makes even less sense to me that it wasn't insured. We're talking about pennies on the dollar to insure your gear. Someone must have followed him or seen him put the drum in his car. This kind of thing really, really makes me mad. If and when they catch the prick they should sterilize him to make sure his genes don't propagate.

I just checked the Inland Empire Craigslist. Didn't see it there. I check it pretty regularly. I'll be on the lookout. That's a very distinctive snare. Should be easy to spot.

Man, the number of times I've packed up and went back in to have a beer... I hope I never lose my stuff.

To be fair, we have no idea whether or not it was insured.

Heck, my auto insurance covers items removed from my vehicle.

Good point. I'm sure an identical replacement won't have the same sentimental value though. I think he endorses Ludwig too.

Back