SmithBigSidENG_1.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_2.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_3.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_4.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_5.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_6.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_7.jpg

SmithBigSidENG_8.jpg

Man.....Korompay needs to be awarded some kind of honorary Drummerworld Page for the amazing, and many great transcriptions (along with Sickrick too), and the countless hours that have gone into all these. I for one, thank you deeply and appreciatively. It is a genuinely fantastic thing you have done here for all of us drummers, the world over, to have written these parts out and taken the time to do it so well.

You are a Drummerworld Legend!

*big thumbs up*!!!!!!!!

Thank you Zsolt for all the incredible transcriptions! I now have enough material to stay motived and practicing for months!!!!!. The super advanced material you are able to write out blows my mind. Not to mention being a great study aid.
Dont know if anyone has requested it yet, but what about a chart for
Tool/Danny Carey "The pot" and/or the full Aaron Spears performance of "Caught Up"??
just food for thought.

Yeah man, never heard that cantaloupe island solo, but when i did, thanks to the transcription, i took a lot from it! Thank you. Heres a little concept/african solo by Jeff Ballard. There are some nice grooves especially the small hi hat pattern in the beginning and the snare floor tom groove half way through..... just if you would be up for transcribing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bjYpCuoTY

I don't think Korompay has been up for transcribing lately. I just think I should bump this thread just in case new users come to the board. Korompay has done this board a HUGE service with these wonderful transcriptions and I think they could be really helpful to a lot of drummers.

I don't think Korompay has been up for transcribing lately. I just think I should bump this thread just in case new users come to the board. Korompay has done this board a HUGE service with these wonderful transcriptions and I think they could be really helpful to a lot of drummers.

Good idea,

I honestly think that two of the sticky threads should be replaced by two other sticky threads.....

As much as I respect the DVD releases which two of the stickys are about, I believe that in terms of helpfulnes this thread and my thread would be great replacements. Also, both stickys have been there for quite some time now - maybe it's time to move on.

:)

Also: I guess that nobody is up for transcribing in spring and summer. At least I am not up for it.

Good idea,

I honestly think that two of the sticky threads should be replaced by two other sticky threads.....

As much as I respect the DVD releases which two of the stickys are about, I believe that in terms of helpfulnes this thread and my thread would be great replacements. Also, both stickys have been there for quite some time now - maybe it's time to move on.

:)

Also: I guess that nobody is up for transcribing in spring and summer. At least I am not up for it.

I actually completely agree with you. I think this thread and also the one that you made should be "stickied". Those Dave Dicenso transcriptions you did were incredible! I also think that we should try to compile other user's transcriptions in to a thread.

Attachments

• Gadd bebop ENG.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 473
Whoah! Just saw this incredible solo by the underrated Gary Novak. Really killer stuff in here. Beautiful tasty work.

Anyone willing to transcribe it would be given a years worth of free praise by me and the rest of this board......please?

lol!

Check it out folks. If you do have the time, I would hugely appreciate it Korompay. You're brilliant mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0dBAgNaU0&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-7-HM

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=746198&postcount=1

rivo drei - alle fuer alle

hi guys,

i've been following this thread for a while now and I'm really thankful for your transcriptions!
Quite a long time ago I transcribed "Alle für alle" by german band called "Rivo Drei" with Felix Lehrmann on drums. It's a really funky groove and a cool song to play along to.

Unfortunatley I can't find the album version of this song online so everything on youtube and stuff is different. My transcription is note for note from the album version.

And yeah, I only had guitar pro back then so it's kinda crappy sometimes. sorry for that.

Hope that helps anyway..

Attachments

• rivo drei alle fuer alle.pdf
    447.3 KB · Views: 458
I just can't get the drum breaks in Beyond the Sea, they're pretty classic fills. I know they were posted in a modern drummer somewhere, but I don't know which one. Can anyone help me out with the transcription?

Korompay , first of all, THANK YOU for sharing your hard work with us.

In the original post, there are no titles to what tunes the transcriptions are of. The youtube links are to a dead acoount, so there is no way of knowing what your transcriptions are of

Any possibility of editing the original post and typing in what titles the transcriptions are based on

Back