Pretty decent question for ya'

I will call you Miss Bombo! ;-)

At times I've thought it would be nice how good it would be to change from Pollyanna to something cooler (which could be just about anything) but everyone's too used to calling me Pol or Polly by now.

Oh well, what's in a name anyway?

Mate - you must address your request to the Drummerworld Medical Department and the Doctors are: Bernhard - DogBreath.

Is there any way that I can possibly change or modify my name on here?
Thanks in advance.
QUOTE]

...head scratching - goodfunkybeat?

No. I'll probably have to change it to something about being rather caustic. At least my current username doesn't give away what a dick I can be - it's like a false sense of security for other posters!

No. I'll probably have to change it to something about being rather caustic. At least my current username doesn't give away what a dick I can be - it's like a false sense of security for other posters!

Moderatelydecentfunkybeat.

I see that Duncan's grown to become ModeratelyDecentFunkyBeat. Andy would now be ComplexityInModeration and you could be Ian Paice's Love Child :)

As for Nodiggie ... what is that?? For some reason at first glance I always read NoDoggie lol

Still no gold in my pockets though. :-(

I always thought Nodiggie was telling us he doesn't own a didgeridoo.

Hey, Miss Bombo you've got me with...Love Child - I like it!!! :)

Please Bernhard - do as we wish!...something different!

Yeah, that's a cooler name!

I see that Duncan's grown to become ModeratelyDecentFunkyBeat. Andy would now be ComplexityInModeration and you could be Ian Paice's Love Child :)

As for Nodiggie ... what is that?? For some reason at first glance I always read NoDoggie lol

lol. I don't own a didgeridoo, my dog was put down last July 10, 2010 (r.i.p. Spaniard). It's a long drawn out story and unless you worked in a powdered milk plant, it wouldn't make much sense. If I could change it, I have NO idea what I would change it to.

So I've changed my style from the hard hitting Travis , I hardly listen to Blink 182 anymore either. But yet I have a problem: 182 is on the end of my name (Joey182). Is there any way that I can possibly change or modify my name on here?
Thanks in advance.
In case your wondering what my new style/drummer favorite is.
I would have to say my favorite drummer is either:
Cobus Potgieter (Youtube Drummer)
Brad Davis (Youtube Drummer) A.K.A. (Adventuredrums)
My new favorite band is probably Angels and Airwaves (AVA)

I like it, tell everybody it's your IQ. I think you should keep it. Seriously, its a cool name, does not mean you won't dig Travis again. Now get some business cards that say MENSA. It has panache.

Besides, I just wanted to be at the front of the alphabet.

Hahaha, Travis Barker tattoo?! How dumb.
I would never get a logo/or band member tattoed on me.
I dislike those tattoos that surfers get of their favorite company (Monster, LOST, Volcom). VERY STUPID!

Uh, anybody know a good tattoo removal artist? Freaking Wham, who would have thought they would break up.

At least my current username doesn't give away what a dick I can be !
"Mediocredick" isn't great at any level.

Pol, "complexity in moderation" is such a sea change for me. Perhaps a past tense shift to "Kept it simple" would maintain brand recognition, lol! Maybe "Likestotrysomethingabitmoredifficulteverynowandagainbutusuallyscrewsitup" would be more accurate, but a bit of a chore at login time!

Back