Popped in at Andy's for a cup of tea ...

What a beauty, Madge, I'm happy for you!

And I'll bet you $100 that the leg won't come off, either. :)

Congratulations Madge! Beautiful kit! I'll have to stop by your house and give them a go whenever I make it out to England ;)

Wow, stunning kit. I'm sure you'll both be very happy together. :)

Shut up! You got a tour?

I was going to comment on the thread title. I always thought it was a spot of tea.

Whoa, what a big surprise.!

I'm chuffed to tasty bite sized bits for you O zebrano'd one.

Wow that's an amazing looking kit. Congrats to you!! And Andy as always a fantastic job!

So did you get the hardware and cymbals or was that taken inside at Andy's place before you took it home?

If Andy parts with a kit like that for a guest coming over tea, I'd love to see what he parts with if someone stops by for something a bit stronger, say a nice single malt. Congrats on that extraordinary kit of yours Madge. I own four of Andy's (and Dean's) snares and I can't wait for the day when I can have a zebrano tour kit of my own.

So did you get the hardware and cymbals or was that taken inside at Andy's place before you took it home?
We supplied the single braced Yamaha triple stand assembly with tom arm & 2 x cymbal booms. All other hardware is Madge's existing stuff. OP pictures taken at Madge's home.

I own four of Andy's (and Dean's) snares and I can't wait for the day when I can have a zebrano tour kit of my own.
:)

That's an absolutely gorgeous kit, enjoy :)

Beautiful looking drum kit, Madge.

Wow, stunning kit. I'm sure you'll both be very happy together. :)

WOW!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Thank you very much! I couldn't wait to get up this morning to play :D

What a beauty, Madge, I'm happy for you!

And I'll bet you $100 that the leg won't come off, either. :)

Thanks, Mitch! It won't. Even I can feel the difference in quality.

By the way, this is partly your fault, as well as a couple of other people's on here, for helping me start drumming again when I'd given up, so I am very grateful indeed.

Congratulations Madge! Beautiful kit! I'll have to stop by your house and give them a go whenever I make it out to England ;)

When you do make it out to England, be sure to go a few miles further west and make it to Wales, and you'd be very welcome to play Marlene :D

Well it's got a deserving home, to say the least. So pleased for you, your Madgesty.

That's a lovely thing to say. Thank you, dear Sir BFY.

I was going to comment on the thread title. I always thought it was a spot of tea.

Same same: spot, drop, cuppa, whatever.

I'm chuffed to tasty bite sized bits for you O zebrano'd one.

Thanks Uncle Lar! Nobody else says it quite like you xx

Wow that's an amazing looking kit. Congrats to you!! And Andy as always a fantastic job!

Again, thank you! I feel as if I've won the lottery.

So, no pictures of the cup of tea then?

How frightfully remiss of Andy.

Congrats on that extraordinary kit of yours Madge. I own four of Andy's (and Dean's) snares and I can't wait for the day when I can have a zebrano tour kit of my own.

FOUR?? Serial offender! You have the rosewood, don't you? I was going to sell a kidney to buy that, but you beat me to it.

I know Andy is a very dear friend, but entirely regardless of that, these drums are utterly extraordinary. I had no idea that this could even happen, but I literally fell in love with my snare and with this kit, and when that happens you know there's only one solution.

This post is directed at your drum set, not you Madge:

Mr. Tour Series....Congratulations on acquiring a new owner. Your new owner is IMO, the worlds best owner. Of course that's subjective, but I think it's safe to say that you are one lucky drumset.

I understand the pain of being sold by your maker....he's a bad man that Andy....he just wants money.....but trust me, it's the best thing that will ever happen to you. :p

Congratulations on the start of the happiest relationship you will ever know, nay, that the entire world has ever known.

There's just something special about the relationship a woman has with her drumset.

Thanks, Mitch! It won't. Even I can feel the difference in quality.

By the way, this is partly your fault, as well as a couple of other people's on here, for helping me start drumming again when I'd given up, so I am very grateful indeed.

I am ready and willing to take full responsibility for my actions. And to what "arrangement" is Andy referring? Hmmmm?

Enjoy the kit, Madge, it found the right home.

You lucky gal, you!!

Gorgeous picture.

The picture of the kit is very nice, too.

Back