my kits

Wow. The brady is absolutely stunning, the pork pies are damn fine, and the DW is a piece of art. What are the wood kits shells? i.e. maple, birch, oak, something exotic from downunder by brady, etc.

...damn you...

Holy God! Nice man, nice!

Got a question on the Brady: are the Brady kits made up of plys, or are they solid shell?
Either way, they have some amazing grain!

They are all AMAZING. WOW. The Brady is my favorite.

Brady a Jarrah (sp?) Very hard wood, 4 or so more than American rock maple. The shells are very thin.
All the Pork Pie are maple except for the obvious one :^ )
The snare with the red kit is solid white ash.
Brady snare is sheoak wood verticle block.
I am a full time musician and also own my own high end custom interior design company..

Tell the truth, your dead and these are pic's from heaven!
Man that brady is sweet, all the other kits are way nice, but the brady is a cut above.
I suppose you have a super model for a wife too (sorry that may be too personal), your definently a lucky man.
Mike

Wow... just WOW. I dont know whatelse to say. hehe.. How's that trick pedal? worth the money?

Magnus

MagnZ said:
Wow... just WOW. I dont know whatelse to say. hehe.. How's that trick pedal? worth the money?

Magnus

The Trick Pedals are great. I really notice how good they feel when I am playing double kick. Butter smooth. I didn't like the beaters they came with at first but after trying others beaters, I gave the original ones a second try and liked them...go figure. As far as worth the money, I got the pair for 500.00 so that I guess is not to bad.

Those are awsome pics man. When i saw the red one i thought "wow is the neil peart in disguise?"

Class A Drummer said:
Those are awsome pics man. When i saw the red one i thought "wow is the neil peart in disguise?"

I like his playing but I am not a Peart freak....is that kit close to what he is using now??
You are the third person to mention that about the red.

gmrakich said:
I like his playing but I am not a Peart freak....is that kit close to what he is using now??
You are the third person to mention that about the red.
check out his page on the main site, the new black one is pretty much the exact setup (different cymbal setup though), he even has the floor tom on the left of him.

wow! man all those kits are amazing, i cant believe u have so many thats insane

Fat Elvis said:
WAIT --

There's a crispy chicken sandwich at Wendy's for 99¢ ?

seriously though, amazing kits. Im sure you can rest easy that NO ONE -- BUT NO ONE will be able to trump you on this board.

I still have a few kits in reserve....just in case : ^ )

Having all those kits would complete my life, and demolish my bank account. Those kits are amazing, you are one lucky person.

Ya, that had to cost a pretty penny. But very well spent! I say I like the red one the best. Or the one with the natural type finish.

Back