HELP WITH DRUM HEADS!!!!!!!!

I meant the coated ambassador on the snare (both batter and reso). My snare rings out like mad so would it have the same effect as coated emperor's over clear ambassadors?

If you use a Coated Ambassador instead of a Coated Emperor on a snare drum on the batter side it will resonate (more ring) more, I would not advise to put a coated head on the snare side.

If you feel that your snare drum is too ringy, use a moongel or a Remo zero ring on the batter head of the snare, alternatively, you can put a small piece of duct tape on it.

Ok,
My drum teacher suggest the Remo Pinstripe's. He said they sound warm and resonate more which is kind of what I want because I'm in the school play (playing drums). However, they're out of my budget unless someone suggests a good but cheap resonate heads.
Also, what if I put Clear/resonate ambassador's instead of Coated Ambassador's (both with the Coated Emperor's and the Pinstripe's)?
Also, any other heads that sound warm with a bright attack and are within £90 (Both resonant and batter heads for 12" 13" 16" toms and a 14" snare)

Back