DYSPRAXIC (DCD) MUSICIANS WANTED!

MrsGizlo

Hiyyyaaa!

My names Holly, I'm nearly 21 from North Wales and a student studying music. Like everyone on here, I too play the drums ... Hurray!

The reason I joined here is to ask for your help. I'm looking for dyspraxic people on this forum who can play the drums, it doesn't matter how long you've been playing or how good/bad you think you are, I would just like your views on playing. Whether you find it difficult or easy, enjoyable or frustrating, please let me know! I'm planning a 10,000 word dissertation on musicians with dyspraxia. The people who reply more the better so please get in touch.

If you do get in touch, could you also mention what type of dyspraxia you have, whether its fine motor or gross motor porblems you have :D

THANK YOU!

Sorry, not dyspraxic but I am dyslexic with poor co-ordination! I know the two are sometimes linked. For me, my co-ordination problems are all to do with gross motor control.

Good luck with your dissertation. You've picked a really interesting one!

Oh hello! I'm not dyspraxic but I also live in North Wales. I wonder if we know people who know us ... Are you by any chance studying at Bangor?

I'll send my teacher a link to this post, in case he knows anybody who might be able to help you.

Oh hello! I'm not dyspraxic but I also live in North Wales. I wonder if we know people who know us ... Are you by any chance studying at Bangor?

I'll send my teacher a link to this post, in case he knows anybody who might be able to help you.

That would be fab :) I'm from Flintshire but I'm in Cardiff at the moment.

Back