Carmichael CT-200 drum throne anyone?

After several years, I've come to loathe my Roc n Soc Lunar throne, my legs are fatigued and somewhat numb after playing, feel like I am moving away from my kit, the 5 point base is always in the way of other stands/pedals, etc. The Carmichael looks like the way to go. Has anyone noticed any leg fatigue after playing by chance? Thank you!!

To those of you who have this throne. How do you get the seat top off once you've had it on for a while? My nitro. Carmichael feels like it's now permanently attached and won't come off. I don't want to mess it up but I'd love to be able to switch back and forth between it and my Tama ergo rider. Thanks

To those of you who have this throne. How do you get the seat top off once you've had it on for a while? My nitro. Carmichael feels like it's now permanently attached and won't come off. I don't want to mess it up but I'd love to be able to switch back and forth between it and my Tama ergo rider. Thanks

can the Charmichael seat top be attached to TAMA ERGO RIDER base ??

can the Charmichael seat top be attached to TAMA ERGO RIDER base ??

Yes it can. This seat also is gone for me. I was getting fatigued after 3 years on this throne surprisingly.

I've since moved to a Tama xl round rider cloth top hydraulic. Really want a Ford throne but they're so expensive and non hydraulic. I like the extra bounce.

Hi fellow Carmichael owners,

Do any of you carry your seat top in a drum bag by any chance?

I'm considering getting either a Stagg 12" drum bag , or a Protection Racket bag for 10" tom with rims. I reckon the latter might be big enough (10" tom + lugs + rims mount = 13" diameter?)

Does this sound like a good idea?

For those interested, I updated my previous post now that I finally got to use the Carmichael in action.

The 15" CARMICHAEL will fit perfectly in a 14" snare drum bag (5x14).

In the cartage stack the bagged CARMICHAEL has to be on top, and flipped on the seat obviously... due to the bracket.

When packing in a car trunk etc. make sure the bracket is against the wall so to speak, and not against another drums head.

Back