Bonham played a 26 X 15 Kick?

The drum was 15" deep, calm down! Is it really that hard to believe that Ludwig would make special sizes for Bonham? I'd wager they would make him drums out of paper-mache if that's what he really wanted. That dude needs some Ritalin.

And Carmine's last name is pronounced app-uh-cee, not ap-peace. For some reason it really bugs me when people mispronounce his last name.

The drum was 15" deep, calm down! Is it really that hard to believe that Ludwig would make special sizes for Bonham? I'd wager they would make him drums out of paper-mache if that's what he really wanted. That dude needs some Ritalin.

You likely don't follow his channel but Bonzoleum had been trying to figure out these kinds of details for years, so ya he's excited.

Carmine pronounces his last name "ap-peace". Vinny pronounces his last name
"app-uh-cee". :)

And Carmine's last name is pronounced app-uh-cee, not ap-peace. For some reason it really bugs me when people mispronounce his last name.
FYI app-uh-cee was right but since 1976 when Carmine was with Rod has been ap-peace.

Back