Studio One DAW problems

Destroyer772

Gold Member
I am at a loss and have tried everything. Problem= Project will record and track like it always has but when I'm finished I do as I always have. I click on FILE and Save As. Then I click on SONG- Export Mixdown. I have it set to send all projects to an external hard drive F. It will save that file as a WAV file, but when you go back to listen at it it's just air, no sound no nothing. On my mix all channels are set to output to my main output bus just like it always was. I have made over 100 recording's with no issue what so ever. Anyone have any Idea what it could be, and I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

So it's simply not recording even though you see waveforms on the screen and wav file gets generated? Of it's recording, you can play back, but cannot mix down to stereo?

So it's simply not recording even though you see waveforms on the screen and wav file gets generated? Of it's recording, you can play back, but cannot mix down to stereo?

I made some more changes and it finally recorded. I think I was arming the backing track by accident. Thank's though

Back