Is Dre25 now DuckTape?

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
I must have missed this. What gives see?

I must have missed this. What gives see?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

And how can you change your posting name and still keep all of your other stuff like posting history?

I don't know Jim, but something smells fishy to me.

Maybe he simply requested a name change and there are no murder charges.

At first I thought someone else stole his "stripper pole Gerbil" avatar or whatever that is.

Who's dre25?

He sounds like a standup guy.

Who's dre25? He sounds like a standup guy.

That's seems strange, you have posted 3,618 comments and you haven't heard of him. ( And your from Sydney. )

He finished is parole and his rap sheet was clear so we put him in witness protection. If you need any other information you will need a warrant.

Duck tape= no drummer should ever leave home without it. I like it. Needs to add some dark glasses to the dancing hamster to maintain his secret identity. I don't think there was ever a Dre25 who posted on this forum-that's some rapper I believe-wink, wink.

Name change due his being stalked by Roy E Munson (banned)...at least that's the rumour I heard.

No if that were true his moniker would be "The Claw" , "Captain Hook" or "Dental floss" maybe "Bowling Bald". My understanding is he took lessons from Gil Gilbert and now has to reman anonymous for contractual reasons or something. Duck as in duck or hide and tape-hide the tape. Elementary my dear Watson. There can be no evidence to link him to Phil Philbert.

Maybe change his moniker to the "Unknown Drummer" like the Unknown Comic-just put a bag on the chickens head and your "covered".

Name change due his being stalked by Roy E Munson (banned)...at least that's the rumour I heard.
Well, to be brutally honest, he has left his avatar, location and post count the same so it's fairly ineffective.

And I have to admit I have a problem with the new name.

It's wrong on multiple levels.

The proper name is actually duct tape. Duck Tape....I hope no ducks were harmed during the manufacture of said tape. I've never taped a duck, or used tape made from ducks, and I find the whole concept highly disturbing.

Please write something consoling that will ease my fears.

Back