Ridiculous sale on music equipment at Best Buy stores!

No, the PDP maple with wood hoops....just bought one yesterday. Having the same issues with the 5000 double pedals as everyone else.

Thanks. Had to go check out their webpage. Some guy earlier on this thread said he got a dw snare, but I think it was this PDP you're talking about. Has to be. Maybe not, but crazier things have happened.

I picked up one of the PDP maple snares but was too late on the pedals.

For anyone that picked up multiples of the DW pedals and wants to flip one of them please PM me. I've been looking at upgrading for a little while and am open to either single or double of anything 5000 or up for the right price.

I've seen a number of the 5000 doubles in the box popping up on the Bay. Presumably BB stock gettIng flipped.

Interesting story on why Best Buy is going to go out of business:

http://money.msn.com/investing/why-best-buy-is-destined-to-fail-forbes.aspx

Hmmm...even though they account for 1/3 of the US consumer electronic purchases??

Indeed interesing. Thanks DMC! I'll have to keep them on my radar screen and stop in more often to acquire their retail assets. In my local BB, there aren't many items left I would pick up. There are some Zildjians, but don't need anymore. Haven't caught any of these on sale...

I received an email from BB this morning canceling my order. I guess it was too good to be true ;(

Can they legally do that if they're still officially trading?

It's not YOUR fault they misadvertised the price. You agreed to a contract and they're under some obligation to fulfill that contract. I'd check the fine print on the Terms and Conditions, and if it doesn't give them an out you've got a right to that item at that price.

I just got my email today that my order for the DW 5000 double pedals was cancelled. I'm going to have my pregnant, hormonal wife call their service dept and see what kind of arrangement we can come up with...

They shipped my PDP maple snare w/maple hoops but cancelled my DW 5000 double pedal and sent a Paypal refund.

Barry

That sucks about the order cancellations. I did order the maple PDP snare online for $99 and got it. I got the DW5000 pedals at the store.

Sucks some of you missed out on these crazy deals.

I just got my email today that my order for the DW 5000 double pedals was cancelled. I'm going to have my pregnant, hormonal wife call their service dept and see what kind of arrangement we can come up with...

Brilliant.Just a great idea.Nothing like emotional Anti logic to befuddle a minimum wage employee.LOL;)

Steve B

I've seen a number of the 5000 doubles in the box popping up on the Bay. Presumably BB stock gettIng flipped.

Correct. Just sold mine a nice profit. Thanks BB!

I also tried ordering online but got an "out of stock" email. I drove to the store and they one sitting there.

Back