dream theater and trivium

vinneyboy

Hi everyone,

As you perhaps know, Dream Theater and Trivium are touring together. They both released a new album this summer, and I wanted to know what you're thinking about these new records!!

Have a nice day ! :)

Haven't heard the Dream Theater album (not a fan of theirs)....but! Trivium's album In Waves is an amazing metal album! There is not a bad song on there. They have really taken a huge step as a band and with the new drummer their playing has gone to a new level. If you don't have it my advice is buy it!

I haven't heard any Trivium but am a big Dream Theater fan. Own all the albums and a few guitar/piano sheet music books. I'm digging the new album. It's definitely a step in the right direction.

I bought trivium's new album the day it was released and i took the special edition. At first I was a bit deceived 'cause I expected it would sound like shattering. But since then I listen the album like two or three times a week and it's simply kickin a$$. Yersterday night I went to dream theater's show with trivium and god trivium didn't even play 45 min :'(. But it was cool. I'm not a big dream theater fan but they still remain in the elite categorie when they play live, keeping it tight with all these change of signature. wow.. and yesterday I thought they had a lot of energy compared to the previous shows I went where Petrucci and Myung were staying at the same spot of the scene all night long lol !

P.S. Trivium is the best band of all time and I f**ckin love em

Vinney

Back