What does PEWFLADCC mean?

Well, there's a mystery solved. Dammit, I've been too involved here to stay in the dark forever :p

Nice turn of phrase. Funny the way memory works, though - we usually remember the intros and endings more than the middle 8s.

Talk about an anticlimax!
Its like when you watch a stupid movie and when it ends you wonder why you wasted the time!
Not exactly Hitchcock!

Nice turn of phrase. Funny the way memory works, though - we usually remember the intros and endings more than the middle 8s.
I'm just happy that my 53 year old brain still recalls the middle measures!
I don't know how long that that will last!

Last edited:
Glad to know your still around Mr J, I was sad to find out about your passing

You were always a valuable help and your wit was missed- I think a few of us left for a while after you had gone, the pagan anarchist chess just wasnt the same after that

Don't worry Bob, we'll come and visit you in the home. It might be less and less as time goes on- you know how it is, you won't remember anyway!:
:)

I also felt it wasn't my place to reveal the missing letters- it really was making the whole thing more important then it ever was. I also noted none of the Christian drummer army took part in this thread- some things are just best left in the past.

Though I think we should be shipped out to Tel-Aviv, DW would do wonders for the peace process!! Big multi- cultural drum circle anyone?

Polly, we'll airlift you in- I love it when a plan comes together!

Though I think we should be shipped out to Tel-Aviv, DW would do wonders for the peace process!! Big multi- cultural drum circle anyone?

Polly, we'll airlift you in- I love it when a plan comes together!

Nice idea, but I've been pigging out so much over the silly season that I'm not sure the airbus will get off the ground.

I'm glad I know, I've been wondering the same but never asked. Now can we delete this so I can be among an elite few (more) who know?

Around the 16th century there was a petition signed by members of this very forum to seperate Church and DW.

ah yes...

the Magna Carter Beauford...

Back