What about Rust?

mikeyhanson

Silver Member
lol....NOT MY DRUM.

Happy Friday, everyone.

John Wright's Ayotte, Nomeansno, Cologne, Germany, 2012.

Attachments

• johnsnare.jpg
    johnsnare.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 411
Try taking it apart and soaking it several days in evaporust. You should be able to find that at auto zone.

Good idea. Problem is, I would have to book a flight, go around the world, break into this guy's house, steal his drum, clean it with Evaporust [for a few days....I'll need to book a hotel room, too], break back in, put it back, fly back.....and all before my wife finds out I'm gone.

+1.That drum was in an extremely humid enviornment,and I'm sure moisture has penetrated the shell,and possibly caused some black mold to grow.There is even a chance of ply seperation..

How does anyone let a drum get that bad,especially an expensive one?

The guy should be covered with beef gravy and locked in a room with 2 starving wolverines high on angel dust..:)

Steve B

The guy should be covered with beef gravy and locked in a room with 2 starving wolverines high on angel dust..:)

Steve B

You mean I should send him back home? ;)

I don't know how he got it that way. You know how when you say something like, "DUDE!! Your snare drum is going to give you friggin LOCKJAW!!"....and the resulting expression is "huh?"

Yeah...it went kinda like that.

One of the consistently great sounding snare drums I've ever heard....a big WTF with that.

Back