A Drummer's Family in Desperate Need

Sopranos

Hello Fellow Drummers -

One of our own (drummer) is caught in a very rough situation and I can't sit back and not at least try to harness the power of this forum. He has 2 daughters who are very sick and have a rare disease that causes their organs to age faster than their bodies typically do. To make matters worse they are tied to a home that is full of lead which is making the girls more sick.

I am not asking for a handout or any money. Rather, we have an opportunity to pledge this family for ABC's Extreme Makeover - Home Edition.... it would take about 5 minutes to fill out the quick application to nominate this family... who knows, maybe a miracle comes of this.

Please take the time to learn more from this quick youtube video (BTW - I am not Mike Johnston):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67b2_z6ArG4&feature=youtu.be&a

I am not trying to sell anything or spam this message of need.... I'm just a fellow drummer of this community and I feel the need to help.

Bump..... I would like to keep this near the top for a day or two to get all the awareness we can. The more eyes we can get the more opportunity for help filling out the nomination.

Thanks.

One more bump.

Please try to help out by filling out the quick nomination form and watch the youtube link below.

Thanks so much!

Thanks to all for helping out!

Those who have not had a chance during the busy work week... please take a few minutes to fill out the form and watch the youtube video below. Everyone makes a difference.

Back