To: Bernhard Castiglioni

Knowbuddy

I'm sure a few people have had to do this by now, and at the risk of sounding like a butt-kisser:

Wow, sir. Wow.

Your website is an absolutely fabulous hunk of the world wide web. I've been poking around drummerworld.com for a long time, and I am just recently starting to post on the boards. Regretfully, I've never taken the time to give you a shout and say "thanks".

So, I just wanted to take a moment to really from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for OBVIOUSLY spending a lot of time, energy and probably money to make the best drummer's website I've seen on the web so far available to so many info-hungry drummers. You really have done a really good DEED for a COMMUNITY. I mean, really, it's incredible and I think the fact that you are so giving with your collection of just MOVING drum footage, music, written parts, education, and chat is just up there with some saints!

Well, I hope I don't look like a butt-kisser by publicly posting this, maybe I should have sent it in an email, but I think I speak for a LOT of people in the world when I say:

Bernhard, THANK YOU MAN! For real, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

~Buddy

Who's Bernhard?... Oh yea!... That Bernhard!
I remember making a similar post about a month after I joined DW. I felt that I didn't have the right to continue using this awesome site without personally saying thanks! DW is a special place!!!

Who's Bernhard?... Oh yea!... That Bernhard!
I remember making a similar post about a month after I joined DW. I felt that I didn't have the right to continue using this awesome site without personally saying thanks! DW is a special place!!!

haha same here. someone commented on mine that there's a new thank you bernhard post every few months lol. guess they were right.

but yeah, completely agreed, rock on bernhard!!

Absolutely.

Sorry I have missed the previous posts. Thank you Bernhard and Admins for running this site. I appreciate being part of this great community.

YOU ROCK !!!

Wow - thank you all so much...

Running Drummerworld is a pleasure and gave me the chance to meet so many great people/drummers during these last years...so I'm compensated for all work.

I love you all my friends!

Bernhard

Back