London Drum Show 21-22 Nov - Who's going?

Hi everyone, only two sleeps until LDS!

It's too bad Harvey Mason can't make it (hope he is ok), but looking forward to seeing Pete Cater.

I'll be at the Pete Cater, Peter Erskine and Anika Nilles shows.

Sounds like Craig Blundell will also be around the Roland area with his full Stephen Wilson hybrid touring rig... Which should be interesting.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Kate

Hi everyone, only two sleeps until LDS!

It's too bad Harvey Mason can't make it (hope he is ok), but looking forward to seeing Pete Cater.

I'll be at the Pete Cater, Peter Erskine and Anika Nilles shows.

Sounds like Craig Blundell will also be around the Roland area with his full Stephen Wilson hybrid touring rig... Which should be interesting.

Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Kate
Kate - Caz - forum group photo's both days at 10:45AM!!!! We'll have David Floegel, Michele Drees, & Matt Cowley playing on our stand as a counter to the usual gospel chops thunder bastard assault :)

I'm hauling out with Henri in a few hours time (about 04:30AM actually :( Think we've got enough drums?

Attachments

• load up LDS 2015.jpg
    load up LDS 2015.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 86
Kate - Caz - forum group photo's both days at 10:45AM!!!! We'll have David Floegel, Michele Drees, & Matt Cowley playing on our stand as a counter to the usual gospel chops thunder bastard assault :)

I'm hauling out with Henri in a few hours time (about 04:30AM actually :( Think we've got enough drums?

Looking forward to seeing you guys there! Look for a confused, bearded overweight misanthrope!

Hi Andy and Bactrium, sounds great, see you there.
Will try to make 10:45 photo!
Kate

So excited about this, will be mooching around on the Sunday.

Been waiting a long time for this and looking forward of seeing some familiar faces from here!

Back