do you own Gavin Harrison dvds, books?

vol14

hello drummers i am really eager to learn some off that complex rythmic stuff, i have seen that Gavin Harrison have three dvds out called Rhythmic Visions & Horizons, and Rhythmic Designs but he also got a book called Rhythmic illusions. now i dont know what to do. do need to buy all of them in order to get a complete understanding of all this complex funny stuff? isnt it enough if i get Rhythmic Visions & Horizons?. for the ones that own his dvds and (or) books please answer i will be grateful

I've got visions and horizons on dvd - both worth buying. I'll suggest visions because I think i got more practical use out of that one, and I think the way Gavin explains spacings and subdivisions will help you understand his other material.

I have Visions and Horizons (came as a double DVD set, probably cheaper than buying both separately), but do not have the book. There is plenty their to keep you going and it is well explained and presented - What Dre25 said basically. Be prepared to use your brain a lot! It's still good fun though.

Back