Kansas show in my hometown

blasterbeat

There was an outdoor music fest in my hometown over the weekend and I live a block away from the venue. My family was able to enjoy the music from my parents backyard who happen to live on the block closest to the place and Sunday night Kansas played!

We went to the neighbors yard who lives right across the street from the event and I had an awesome view from behind the drums just to the left. Sorry no pics but man it was a great set!

Kansas is still a great live band. Phil Ehart does not get enough credit as a drummer. I really wish they would make another studio CD, but it probably will never happen. Peace and goodwill.

I grew up listening to Kansas! Point of No Return is a favorite. Kansas is a class act. I have a buddy who I went to high school with and was in the drum line with who hasn't done much except drum professionally actually got to sub for Phil Ehhart when Kansas rolled through town years ago. He told me it was an awesome experience and they treated him very well.

There was an outdoor music fest in my hometown over the weekend and I live a block away from the venue. My family was able to enjoy the music from my parents backyard who happen to live on the block closest to the place and Sunday night Kansas played!

We went to the neighbors yard who lives right across the street from the event and I had an awesome view from behind the drums just to the left. Sorry no pics but man it was a great set!

I know where you live.... BWahahahahahahahaha!!!

Toto played at the castle ruin in Borgholm here at Öland, Sweden. Just thought I'd share... here's a picture!

67_4.jpg

Back