What is the new wipeout?

Painkiller by Judas Priest is another but this just carries on down the metal road.

Second that, at least for myself and friends while we were learning our instruments.

I may be about six years too late but "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson. I've also found that a lot of non-drummers are impressed by Bonham parts. I need to get that triplet thing of his down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiOtouyBOg

Interesting take on the song by the original members about 20 years after the fact. Notice the guest drummer for the evening is Max Weinberg. Check out the original drummers technique...those accented singles using trad grip looks painful! And Bonzo's YYZ?...really? The new wipeout? Not sure, maybe "Rock and Roll" by Zep...the intro and the final etude could be the new litmus test. If you can play that, you're a good drummer!

Thanks for sharing this. I've never seen this before. It's amazing what's out there... all these hidden tracks/videos. Excellent video and audio quality as well... which makes it a real nice hidden treasure.

Back