Your favorite genre in music?

Blues Rock, the soul of blues with the passion and energy of rock.

If its metal, I love it. If its heavy and got a great melody, I love it. And if its full of anger, I love it.

In general, I love all genres of music, just if it has those three characteristics, that bands my new obsession.

I'm a simple girl who loves good old classic 70's rock and roll. Hard to beat an era that ranged from Elton John to Led Zep to David Bowie to Steely Dan and on and on.... :)

Gotta go with R&B, Philly Soul of the 1970s in general. How can anyone top the following:

Stevie Wonder
Earth Wind & Fire
Stylistics
Spinners
Teddy Pendergrass
Chic, etc.

Quiet and funky grooves...

If its metal, I love it. If its heavy and got a great melody, I love it. And if its full of anger, I love it.

In general, I love all genres of music, just if it has those three characteristics, that bands my new obsession.

You might like one of my favourite bands, 8 Foot Sativa. Youtube quality doesn't do it justice but have a listen, they have so many killer riffs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHIrXpBI0Y

I'm into metal; old school, melodic death metal, power metal, thrash, hardcore, post hardcore, punk old & new, drum n bass, older rap/hip hop, post rock, post metal, sludge, doom, stoner rock, bluegrass

Back