i think i'm in love

Nice! I keep the drums but you can keep the model... :)

Nice! I keep the drums but you can keep the model... :)

lol ..ok .. i guess she'll just have to play my drums.. and she can use my drum stick any time ... lol .. but seriously .... out of meytal cohen, hannah ford, lux drummerette and others, emmanuelle is both hotter and a better player

Hi Shadow

Well, I've been in love for the past 3 years, I love Emmanuelle's work, she's got all the chops and the grooves. If I could have something from her it wouldn't be the drums, I'll go for her knowledge in drumming, brains transplant maybe? ...I don't think so, she'll be too disapointed with my knowledge ha ha...

Thanks for the first video, I didn't see that one before (now I have...)

Hi Shadow

Well, I've been in love for the past 3 years, I love Emmanuelle's work, she's got all the chops and the grooves. If I could have something from her it wouldn't be the drums, I'll go for her knowledge in drumming, brains transplant maybe? ...I don't think so, she'll be too disapointed with my knowledge ha ha...

Thanks for the first video, I didn't see that one before (now I have...)

np .. just found the vid like 3 days ago

btw .. the main beat is some varitation of i think
a songo? and at about :50 in .. i think the sticking is rllr llrr lrll rlrl right hand on ride and left on hats ( extept the 1 of beat 3 is left on snare)

i'd kill to just talk drums with her for an hour alone ..... (must admit i haven't had a crush on someone i'll never meet this bad since I was in high school watching buffy the vampire slayer )

i'd kill to just talk drums with her for an hour alone ..... (must admit i haven't had a crush on someone i'll never meet this bad since I was in high school watching buffy the vampire slayer )

Nah! Would be totally worthless... You'll be far too concentrated on her beautiful eyes and won't remember a word she said :)

...now she might like you? who kows...

Nah! Would be totally worthless... You'll be far too concentrated on her beautiful eyes and won't remember a word she said :)

...now she might like you? who kows...
lol .. doubt it .. i have no luck with chicks ... maybe i should learn french and move to canada ... just in case

Pro-tip: she can pick and choose between the cream of the crop. It's like trying to date the prom queen in high school(if you're serious) :p
She's pretty good though, and she plays omni's and jojo mayer sticks just like me. What's not to like?

Pro-tip: she can pick and choose between the cream of the crop. It's like trying to date the prom queen in high school(if you're serious) :p
She's pretty good though, and she plays omni's and jojo mayer sticks just like me. What's not to like?

best songo i've ever heard ... played at around 120bpm by a supermodel ... i agree.. whats not to like ... and shes constantly smiling.. .. "F" brittany spears , lady gaga and all the other pop singers... emmanuelle actually has talent .... and is naturally beautiful ( not airbrushed on the cover of some pop mag or 99% plastic)

lol .. doubt it .. i have no luck with chicks ... maybe i should learn french and move to canada ... just in case

Well... would be a start...but you'll have to hurry before she finds the love of her life...

I've got one advantage, I speak fluent french and one disadvantage, I'm an old git (53).

Sorry about the drum tanscriptions, I'm not that good at writing down licks and patterns on a computer keyboard, BUT I can help with translation of what Emmanuelle's saying in her video.

Another chance for you to get to know her a bit better is to visit her homepage http://www.emmanuellecaplette.com/contacts/ and leave her a message (she speak english) you'll have also links to her facebook, twitter and my space

Well... would be a start...but you'll have to hurry before she finds the love of her life...

I've got one advantage, I speak fluent french and one disadvantage, I'm an old git (53).

Sorry about the drum tanscriptions, I'm not that good at writing down licks and patterns on a computer keyboard, BUT I can help with translation of what Emmanuelle's saying in her video.

Another chance for you to get to know her a bit better is to visit her homepage http://www.emmanuellecaplette.com/contacts/ and leave her a message (she speak english) you'll have also links to her facebook, twitter and my space[/QUOE]

hmmm .. now I seem like a weird stalker ......

Wonderfully smooth player who sounds well prepared and a true student. Her style is to flow and play movements and the beat and time is tucked inside of her feel! Very nice to hear. Doc

I'm a fan. I think I came a cross a video of her doing a drum corps style duet with someone. Apparently, she did some drum corps work in her formative years and she's a formidable snare drummer as well. You can always tell the true drummers because they would have had their hands in everything drumming, albeit marching bands, drum corps, concert bands, orchestras, and drumset playing. I strive to be one of those, but Ms. Capplette is apparently the real deal. Great player.

OK, I'm an old fart and not in love with any of those young ladies, but I think Hannah Ford is cute beyond all reason. Emmanuelle can certainly play, though, without a doubt! Let's face it, any of the drummers mentioned play better than I! lol

Lots of talent and beauty in the world, and that's a good thing!

Nice drumming but the song I saw was modern overproduced,non melodic sounding fusion.

She's hot and a great drummer but the music wasn't doing anything between the legs like she was lol.

Gee modern fusion sounds like lift music nowadays.
What happened to Mahavishnu and Brand X?

just to clarify everyone ... i'm not like creepy stalker in love .. it's just a sudden schoolboy-like crush ... like most current teenage boys have a crush on kim kardashian or snookie from jersey shore ... ... .. lol .. . i mean .. she's hotter than sarah michelle gellar ... and on top of that can drum better than me why don't more of these mythical creatures exhist ?

Back