Derek Roddy Coming to Tampa Market

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Our very own forum member Derek Roddy will be at Seminole Music and Sound, in Seminole Florida, Sept.4th at 7PM. the Mayor will be in attendance and providing any allowable photos. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Our very own forum member Derek Roddy will be at Seminole Music and Sound, in Seminole Florida, Sept.4th at 7PM. the Mayor will be in attendance and providing any allowable photos. Hope to see you there.
I don't see any issues with Photo's Mr. Mayor :) Derek is the most accommodating chap you could ever wish to meet. Definitely "one of the guys"! What's more, although Derek majors on his metal stuff, there's a ton of other talents lurking in there too, so something for everyone. That man's got groove in spades, & I'm a fan :)

Here's a quick clip of Derek having a bit of fun with some UK forum members at last year's London Drum Show :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T3J1FM-PiM&hd=1

Too bad I'm a thousand miles away. I hope to meet you and watch you play someday, Derek.

UPDATE;;;;

Derek Roddy is bringing his guitar player Mike Moreno from Serpents Rise/Raped Ape to play with him at his clinic on Wednesday Sept. 4th at 7PM!

Oh how I wish I lived in Florida.

Some day I'll see Derek Roddy live, some day.

Love you guys! Haha.

See ya there.....well, not you Andy! Ha....you'll be there in spirit.

D
I will indeed be there in spirit Derek :)

Guys, you're in for a treat! For those who don't like metal stuff so much, there's much more to Derek's playing, & elements we can all take away to apply in our own style. Apart from that, Derek's just a great personable guy to meet. I predict a fantastic night - don't miss out!!!

Forgive me for violating Forum protocol and bumping this thread. Derek will be in Seminole Florida tonight for his clinic, and I thought as a contemporary drummer and a fellow forum member, the number of knives thrown my way would be minimal. As you can tell by his avatar he is just sitting and waiting for all of us to show up. Thanks.

Forgive me for violating Forum protocol and bumping this thread. Derek will be in Seminole Florida tonight for his clinic, and I thought as a contemporary drummer and a fellow forum member, the number of knives thrown my way would be minimal. As you can tell by his avatar he is just sitting and waiting for all of us to show up. Thanks.
No knives from me Grunt. A noble cause indeed! Don't miss out guys. A great evening is guaranteed. Just wish I could be there :(

Back