Jon Bermuda

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
A great photo with Jon and Dom Famularo, the Drumming Ambassador, from the Sessions Panel, via Facebook. If you don’t follow the Sessions Panel, you may want to check it out for great info and interviews.

Attachments

• 93724DE1-1163-46B1-9178-86BD3716C989.jpeg
    93724DE1-1163-46B1-9178-86BD3716C989.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 505
Great pic there!
I love those Sessions Panels. Saw Anika Nilles on one and Dom was a true professional.

Mr. Bermuda met me once while he was on tour through my town. I could tell he was quite tired and had just finished a set while on a long road run... He still took the time out to hang and chat for a bit while literally wiping gig sweat from his brow. Even learned me a thing or two about how his bass drum was setup since it sounded so good through the sound system.

Cool guy.

We are very lucky to have Jon here and involved....Thanks for contributing so much Jon!

...and all the mods, of course...

Thanks for the nice words, and it was an honor to be interviewed for The Sessions. I've known Dom for maybe 20 years or more, and this was the first time we sat down and really talked! The main person behind The Sessions is Jules Follet, who put out the Sticks & Skins book a few years ago. I'm proud to have a page in that book!

This interview was done during NAMM last month, and I was also interviewed for Classic Drummer, Drumeo, and DrumTalk. Suddenly, everyone wants a piece of Bermuda. Is my career ending soon or something? :O

Bermuda

Not to worry until they give you the Lifetime Achievement Award

Well thats just gotta be a pic of two of the most down to earth, helpful, egoless, ambassadors of professional drumming! Big pride for OUR guy Bermuda!

Back