My new band w/ Thomas Pridgen

JordanOnMute

Thanku everybody! :)

Your support means everything.. If I get enough of these albums sold, I promise to continue to work my ass off for u!

Jordan/ElixirOnMute

Last edited:
GREAT.

My guitarist/lead singer knows a couple Mars Volta guys (he has one of their phone numbers still; it's been a while since they've been in touch though), I'll show him this stuff.

I'm really happy for you. Is this the realization of a dream?

I don't give a damn if you registered to plug this, because it sounds to me like you're at the top of a good mountain, and that ain't nothin' to **** with! :p

Sounds like a heavier version of Mars Volta to me. I really like Mars Volta though, so this will be a nice addition until they release something new.

dang! you're right! that is insane! i'll be looking forward to more stuff from you guys, and will come out to see you if you tour.

GREAT.

My guitarist/lead singer knows a couple Mars Volta guys (he has one of their phone numbers still; it's been a while since they've been in touch though), I'll show him this stuff.

I'm really happy for you. Is this the realization of a dream?

I don't give a damn if you registered to plug this, because it sounds to me like you're at the top of a good mountain, and that ain't nothin' to **** with! :p

Thanku so much dude! and damn.. If you showed your friend that would be amazing! :)

It is absolutely the realization of a dream man.. TP is my favorite drummer and I'm planning gigs with him now..

I will totally keep you guys posted..

Seriously thanks again! Your support means the world 2 me, for real..

If you decide to buy I PROMISE you'll get your money's worth.. You can hear snippets here :

www.ElixirOnMute.com

dang! you're right! that is insane! i'll be looking forward to more stuff from you guys, and will come out to see you if you tour.

Your the man haha.. seriously thanku very much!

If you decide to buy, I promise you'll get your money's worth..

Thanks again dude!

Jordan/ElixirOnMute

This sounds great! It's very cool that you got this wonderful opportunity. I'm excited to hear more from you guys!

Ha, as a matter of fact my singer talked to Thomas on the phone last night about some recent shows in NY (NYC?)... lol

Killer stuff dude! I could listen to this all day!!

Is there a way I can buy a physical copy of your album or is it download only?

I'm surewhen you start gigging, that you probably won't be coming to Edmonton, but if by some chance you do, I'll totally be there!!

\m/

-Jonathan

I shall do that! Thanks a ton!!!

Again, killer music. Is there plans to do a tour anytime soon?

-Jonathan

Sounds killer, I juste wanted to download it with iTunes, but my bank account is empty haha.
Must be awesome to work with Thomas.

Back