I know there is already a thread for funny craigslist posts.

Guys, I joined the forum just to post this as somebody emailed me about this thread.

It's my ad. I thought it would get flagged down as obviously a joke, but nope aparently it was too believable. Says something about how crazy people are on craigslist.

Glad you all got a laugh out of it. It sure was fun to type it up.

If anybody doubts it's mine, just ask me to edit it with a word or number and I'll do it.

Is it too late to buy this kit? Because this is my dream kit, and I would really hate to pay $21 in tax, I was actually considering trading my speedboat, but the boat has a few flaws... Its top speed said "Up to 8mph" but It only goes 5, and the mirror has a dead spider on it that's kinda scary. Will you be interested? I think you will be very satisfied with my award winning speedboat (Yes I won a race against my daddy with it). I was just wondering.. Does the drums make a high quality "Sonic Boom" sound? Because my old set just made an old fashion "Thouw" sound. I also like drumset that don't include the tuning tool because my little baby might choke on it. So I'll pay you 5 extra bucks if you don't include the tuning tool. Its steal a pretty good deal. Also, can you take the ride off the crash/ride, because thats kinda weird, I'd rather just use the ride toms. Thanks,email me back if your interested in trading.

Last edited:
Welcome. Hang around for a while. It's a really good forum with a great bunch of people.

Jeff

Thanks!
I've lurked here from time to time and it seems like a cool board. I don't really consider myself a drummer, but I do have a kit I screw around on from time to time.

Guys, I joined the forum just to post this as somebody emailed me about this thread.

It's my ad. I thought it would get flagged down as obviously a joke, but nope aparently it was too believable. Says something about how crazy people are on craigslist.

If anybody doubts it's mine, just ask me to edit it with a word or number and I'll do it.

You win!

Haha.....

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around.

"1 Crash/Ride symbel (I'm counting this as 2 pieces because it does to things)"

Apparently you can also trade him a speedboat for it.

LMMFAO...is this for real? Counting it as two pieces? LMMFAO...oh god I won't ever stop laughing at this one. Speedboat? Haha

Poe's Law comes to Craigslist.

For those, like me, who never heard of Poe's Law:
From Wiki:

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the fact that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.[1]

This is a joke. I really don't think ANYONE is this stupid! LOL!

Back