My band's first song recorded. Check it out please. Worth your time

Revdrum

Myspace.com/burndownga

I'm the drummer, obviously. Been playin about a year and 9 months.

Tell me what you think :)

Hey Rev,

Looks like I'm the 1st to respond, and will do so with all honesty. Personally, I really do not have an ear for that type of music. (I dunno if that's considered death metal, or what)

However, YOU, personally as a percussionist-- I would have to say VERY good, if not excellent. Very fast riffs, very intricate patterns, and a LOT of energy.

Cheers,
C. P.

Hey Rev,

Looks like I'm the 1st to respond, and will do so with all honesty. Personally, I really do not have an ear for that type of music. (I dunno if that's considered death metal, or what)

However, YOU, personally as a percussionist-- I would have to say VERY good, if not excellent. Very fast riffs, very intricate patterns, and a LOT of energy.

Cheers,
C. P.
Thanks man! I appreciate the comment. It'd be considered more metalcore probably. I'm getting better, looking for a little guidance right now.
I'll keep you updated when we get more songs recorded :)

Myspace.com/burndownga

I'm the drummer, obviously. Been playin about a year and 9 months.

Tell me what you think :)

Gotta agree with CP. For a year and 9 months, you're cranking and solid. A real gun slinger. Congrats on a good job. Let us know when you put more up.

Yeah man, your playing is excellent, very tight for so little playing time.

Song/composition wise, you guys are good, but not amazing. I listen to a lot of death metal and metalcore, and you guys sound kinda generic to me to be honest. I really dislike the sung vocals too, that's my most hated element of metalcore/deathcore in general, I think it sounds very cheesey in context with the music.

But overall it's very impressive, excellent playing all round! You must be very proud!

Yeah man, your playing is excellent, very tight for so little playing time.

Song/composition wise, you guys are good, but not amazing. I listen to a lot of death metal and metalcore, and you guys sound kinda generic to me to be honest. I really dislike the sung vocals too, that's my most hated element of metalcore/deathcore in general, I think it sounds very cheesey in context with the music.

But overall it's very impressive, excellent playing all round! You must be very proud!
I understand what you're saying, and I would agree very much as far as originality. We're still developing, I joined the band in january and thats when I start playing double bass, so we're still working on getting our own style. Thanks for the compliments :)

I understand what you're saying, and I would agree very much as far as originality. We're still developing, I joined the band in january and thats when I start playing double bass, so we're still working on getting our own style. Thanks for the compliments :)

Nice! You've got some serious double bass skills for such a short period of time. I look forward to seeing how you guys develop.

Back