Official forum UK meet up/other arrangements/news. London Drum Show!

Dear god they are BEAUTIFUL... one day... 20-30 years from now lol. Cant wait just to see them tbh, that and meeting you guys is the real pleasure here and the best "last birthday in the uk" present ever from my fiance is the tickets :) I shall come see Michele too! Big softspot for that popcorn snare! With my kit sizes that would be an ideal main snare!
Thanks :) I've been in the workshop all day. 6 hours of sanding, 5 hours of French polishing, ready for wax coats tomorrow. 13 drums all at once, that's positively production line for us ;)

BTW, the little zebra wood popcorn snare shell is just wonderful. I'm meant to be offering it as one of the show specials - now I'm not so sure. Might somehow find it's way onto my kit :)

Thanks :) I've been in the workshop all day. 6 hours of sanding, 5 hours of French polishing, ready for wax coats tomorrow. 13 drums all at once, that's positively production line for us ;)

BTW, the little zebra wood popcorn snare shell is just wonderful. I'm meant to be offering it as one of the show specials - now I'm not so sure. Might somehow find it's way onto my kit :)

Cant blame you! Id love one of those one day!

So....
1) Any ideas what time we will be meeting, other than most of us meeting for the drum/tap show?
2) What are people thinking of purchasing :) I get the hint that madge will win this one :p

Im hoping I get enough on my birthday to buy either a paper thin crash or one of Dave Carreras offerings as ive known him since he started and cant afford a guru.

Back