Snare drum looks off...

EarthRocker

I recently tried the Mapex Mars drums and fell completely in love with them. Seriously, those kits are fantastic. So fantastic I went out and iimmediately bought one in the 'Rock 24' configuration. Recently, after tuning my snare drum up (new head), I noticed that it seems like some lugs are longer, and the hoop appears bent. The drum tunes fine and when placed on flat surfaces, the shell and hoop seem fine. Anyone experienced this before? is it a trick of light or perception?

I recently tried the Mapex Mars drums and fell completely in love with them. Seriously, those kits are fantastic. So fantastic I went out and iimmediately bought one in the 'Rock 24' configuration. Recently, after tuning my snare drum up (new head), I noticed that it seems like some lugs are longer, and the hoop appears bent. The drum tunes fine and when placed on flat surfaces, the shell and hoop seem fine. Anyone experienced this before? is it a trick of light or perception?

Measure.

GeeDeeEmm

Photo's !

Back