Quick Ringo Q&A about upcoming tour

MaryO

Platinum Member
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...g-tour-and-the-elusive-let-it-be-dvd-20120517

I just love Ringo's attitude about music. This is why Ringo is so great, he genuinely has a love for the music and entertaining people. He is pure joy to watch for me. Can't wait to wish him happy birthday in person on July 7 with a couple thousand other of his closest friends at The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville!

Ands here's hoping he does decide to include Octopus' Garden :)

Anyone else going?

I'm not going to see Ringo, but just a quick word to say I enjoyed the interview Mary, thanks for the link :)

Sounds like you might gonna hear Octopus' Garden, whichever way, you're a lucky girl :)

I had intended to go see him here July 1st, but didn't want to pay 96.00 to sit 34 rows back. These stars have out priced me from going anymore.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...g-tour-and-the-elusive-let-it-be-dvd-20120517

I just love Ringo's attitude about music. This is why Ringo is so great, he genuinely has a love for the music and entertaining people. He is pure joy to watch for me. Can't wait to wish him happy birthday in person on July 7 with a couple thousand other of his closest friends at The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville!

Ands here's hoping he does decide to include Octopus' Garden :)

Anyone else going?

Ringo is a good example of an artist who has lived long, productive life and made millions of people happy in the process.

Mary, I see why you're excited - the All Starr Band is well named. What a lineup! Interested to know how Ringo approaches Rosanna.

I'm really excited about Gregg Rolie. I'm also hoping that since its actually on Ringos birthday and in Nashville there night even be a few extra guests that show up. Maybe the bro- in-law Joe Walsh or someone like Vince Gill or anybody. That would be fun.

I had intended to go see him here July 1st, but didn't want to pay 96.00 to sit 34 rows back. These stars have out priced me from going anymore.

I hear ya! It cost me over $200 for two tix and we are in the balcony BUT this venue is pretty small (1298 seats) and I've heard There's really not a bad seat in the house. Plus, Ringo is one of the few i will pay to see, especially when you get 5-6 artists in one on the all-Starr tour. Ive seen the last two tours and it's never disappointing.

Back