Get better Andy!

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Hang strong friend. As s stroke survivor myself, I understand what you're going through. Guru drums needs you and so do we.

Hang strong friend. As s stroke survivor myself, I understand what you're going through. Guru drums needs you and so do we.

Was this announced somewhere? This is the first I've heard of it.

Yes, hang in there Andy and get well soon!

Just saw the email blast. You're a good man Andy! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Andy had a brain stem stroke last Thursday apparently-really really scary scary-but there was a fast response which often bodes well. I know many aren't the religious sort-but I am and I find solace praying for my friend and a fast recovery and his family finds peace in this ordeal-cause the whole family has been struck. I hope Andy will take it easy and get some rest-cause that's like completely against his nature -always on the go. Andy has to be one of the nicest people you'll ever meet-and I've never had the pleasure to shake his hand in person.

Thats awful news. Scary. Wishing a successful and speedy recovery to Andy, the super-nicest guy on here.

Best wishes Andy and a speedy recovery - you've been through worse than this and survived so I'm sure you will be okay, but remember to take it easy! Relax! This will be the most challenging aspect for you, I'm sure!

Talk to you soon, Andy. Get better!

Best wishes Andy and get well soon. Rest up !

Wow that's shocking news. My thoughts are with you, get better soon Andy!

Andy, I hope you have a speedy and full recovery! I only know you through these forums and through your Guru related social media, but I can still tell you’re a class act through and through.

Hi Andy. Wishing you the best. You are in my thoughts. Get well soon.

Force3005

Sorry to hear, get well Andy. We are all pulling for you.

Thinking good thoughts for you Andy!!

Andy is too stubborn and contrary to let a little thing like a stroke keep him down. Come on back soon, buddy - we're all rooting for you.

Get Well Soon, Andy. Just do what the doctors tell you to do and you'll be better in no time.

Get Well Soon, Andy. Just do what the doctors tell you to do and you'll be better in no time.

And since he's overseas he might even get out with a little bit of his savings!

Makes things like this, which are already scary beyond belief even scarier for me and those of us under constant threat of huge absolute nonsense medical bills.

This really hit hard. Andy we love you. I love you. You are one of the most awesome men I ever met. I hope your body stays healthy for at least 40 more years. There are so many things swirling around inside my head now and I don't like it. Really concerned about you my friend.

Back